“Appearance: Pale yellow with golden highlights. Nose: Good intensity. Fruit and white flowers. Nice balance between notes of freshly baked bread and subtle citrus peel aromas. Dried nuts. Subtle toast and yeast notes with buttery aromas. Palate: Pleasant on entry, full and creamy on the palate. Velvet-like bubbles. Refreshing finish. The white flowers and fruit aromas come through again on the palate against a backdrop of freshly baked bread. A cava with structure, which shows its personality and finesse year after year.” Winemaker’s notes.
- 2015 Decanter World Wine Awards Gold Medal
- Guía Peñín (Peñín 2015 guide) - 91 points
- Guía Gourmets de los Mejores Vinos (2015 Gourmets guide to the best wines) - 95 points.
- Pais Wine 2014 Yearbook - 95 points.
- Guía Repsol (Repsol Guide) - 92 points
This is a treat and an absolute eye-opener to how good Cava can be.